camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to read aggregation from HawtDB when Camel cannot read it by index
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:01:17 GMT
camel-hawtdb is deprecated as posted on
http://camel.apache.org/hawtdb

hawtdb is though an open source project so you can dive into the
source code, and help that project. But as said hawtdb project is also
considered deprecated, as its better to use the more stable and wide
in use leveldb instead.

If you are a Red Hat subscriber then you can get professional support
on hawtdb as its shipped as part of JBoss Fuse, and thus you can use
that as a "hammer" to get help. Also Red Hat employees the main
developers on hawtdb.

For the free support, then yeah, you can only hope for help ...

--
Claus Ibsen