camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.5.0 for Cygwin/UNIX
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:51:12 GMT
Hi

Camel 2.5.0 was the latest Camel release when the book was published.
We have since keep the source code for the book up to date with all
the Camel releases.

So I suggest to download the latest 2.12.2 and the book source code
for that version
https://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/
http://camel.apache.org/download