camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is it must to use JdbcAggregationRepository in my case?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:41:27 GMT
On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:56 PM, nono <yan.wang@db-is.com> wrote:
> if there is no shutdown or cash, will  the memory in default
> AggregationRepository  be piled up to out of memory problem?

It only keeps the in-progress messages in memory. As soon as a group
completes then they are removed from the in-memory cache.

So you can only run out of memory if you keep entering new messages
into the aggregator, but never complete any of  the groups.

There is a number of completions you can use to trigger completion due
inactivity etc.