camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Camel Message Attachment order
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 12:14:17 GMT

Yeah well spotted, a good idea to use a linked so the order is preserved.

Not sure if the attachments api has any hint to indicate ordering.
Maybe some unique id of the attachment, many be used as workaround in
current Camel version.

Though fell free to log a JIRA, and as we love contributions you are
welcome to work on a patch also.