camel-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Ichsan <ich...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ consumer remains after shutdown
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:07:43 GMT
I have routes defined in an OSGi bundle. The routes use activemq
component to process data. To be exact, I have camel listen into 3
different queue with concurrency = 10.

As I started it in servicemix (apache-servicemix-4.4.0-fuse-00-27), I
see in the Active MQ Web console that the queues are consumed as
expected:
- queue.a = 10 concurrent consumers
- queue.b = 10 concurrent consumers
- queue.c = 10 concurrent consumers

Without doing any transaction, I stop the bundle. But strangely I have
the following fact:
- queue.a = 10 concurrent consumers
- queue.b = 9 concurrent consumers
- queue.c = 1 concurrent consumers

where I expect all of them to be 0 concurrent consumers.

This is a big problem, since when I start the bundle back, it creates
more than 10 concurrent consumers for each queue. And my transaction
can not run properly, because the old consumers (which remains),
interfere the transaction messages.

My question is, what's wrong here? Is a bug? Or I should do something
to make it as expected?

FYI, this is my ActiveMQ log level = INFO on Servicemix:
http://pastebin.com/AcgQApDK

Thanks

--
~The best men are men who benefit to others
http://www.michsan.web.id 一緒に勉強しましょう!

Yang berkualitas memang beda rasanya!
http://rizqi-cookies.com