camel-users mailing list archives

From <Robin.Lut...@t-systems.com>
Subject Login/Error while connecting to invalid ftp adress through socks proxy
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:23:04 GMT
Hi,

we have a simple route to get files from ftp server with an error in
server address:
onException(GenericFileOperationFailedException.class,
IOException.class)
      .process(new FileProtokollErrorProcessor())
                .handled(true)
                .to("direct:error");
from("ftp://unknown-host.vv?password=secret&username=user").
to("direct:work")

we get expected exception, but while connecting through proxy, route is
polling for ever:
from("ftp://proxy:8021?password=secret&username=user%40unknown-host.vv")
.to("direct:work")

WARNING: Cannot connect/login to: ftp://user@unknown-host.vv@proxy:8021.
Will skip this poll.

I thought it is related with:
updating to 2.11.2 does not really help, only warn messages are gone.
The Exceptionhandler is never called an route tries polling, am I
missing something or is it a bug?

Regards Robin