camel-users mailing list archives

From Craig Tataryn <crai...@tataryn.net>
Subject NoTypeConversionAvailableException FOMList to Document
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:21:08 GMT
I'm converting an rss consumer route to atom, however I'm running into a problem (see below).
 For rss there was an actual marshaller I could invoke before using split, however with atom
I don't see an equivalent.  If I replace the marshalling section with: .marshal().string("utf-8")
I get another error stating:  SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.  However
I don't have any control over the content itself as a consumer, so I'm at a loss.

Any suggestions?

from("direct:start").routeId("insiderRoute")
                .log("Choosing configuration: " + PROPS_FILE)
                .log("Default Charset: " + Charset.defaultCharset())
                .log("Processing feed configuration: " + FEED)
                .to("direct:getPublishedArticles")
                .log("Sourcing articles from: " + getFeedFormat(FEED) + FEED_URL + (FEED_URL.contains("?")
? "&" : "?") + "splitEntries=false")
                .pollEnrich(getFeedFormat(FEED) + ":" + FEED_URL + (FEED_URL.contains("?")
? "&" : "?") + "splitEntries=false")
                //.marshal().rss()
                .split(xpath("//item"))

Error:

Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No type converter available
to convert from type: org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.util.FOMList to the required type: org.w3c.dom.Document
with value [<entry xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">……]