camel-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Giorgetti <fgiorge...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS message selector problem with IBM MQ when doing request/reply (MEP InOut)
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:53:13 GMT
Hello,

I am having a problem with the selector used by jms component to fetch the
reply messages when using MEP InOut (while running a load test).

We have manually shutdown the route that consumes from that jms endpoint to
stress test our incoming WS. The problem is that the generated selector is
growing a lot (JMSCorrelationID='1' OR JMSCorrelationID='2' OR ...) and MQ
returns a 2519 error (MQRC_SELECTION_STRING_ERROR) because of the selector
size that is being used.

Is there any way we can restrict the selector size? We are using a
shared/fixed reply to queue.

Thank you,

Fernando