camel-users mailing list archives

From pisulam <michael.pis...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with dynamic throttling
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:25:54 GMT
By the way, I am aware that the test will fail, even if the dynamic
throttling did work correctly, as I did not change the expected time. But as
one third of the messages (=30) should go out with rate of 1 per second, I
would expect something around 15s , surely not 284 ms.

If I change the rate from 100 to 10, I get a different AssertionError:

java.lang.AssertionError: mock://result Received message count. Expected:
<90> but was: <21>