camel-users mailing list archives

From Wolpe1990 <>
Subject Excelfile import in java and transfer in a Database
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:12:24 GMT
at first sry for my bad english...
I have a little problem.
I`m a trainee in a german company because i`m in a education...
Ok now let's talk about my little problem.
I have to write a program who imports a Excelfile (in the Excelfile are
customerdatas (adress,name,etc)
After the import i have to write the datas in a database....
Ok thats my job.
I'm a beginner, so my question is what jar files i need from camel? Or at
all what exactly i need of the Apache Camel?
It would be gratefull if you can help me!!
Thank you very much in advance!