camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <>
Subject Re: Unit Testing Question
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:01:50 GMT
I changed my import of org.apache.camel.test.CamelTestSupport to
org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport, and now it generates a
different error within surefire.

Tests in error:

Here is the full unit test class currently.

import org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint;
import org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport;
import org.junit.Test;

public class SimpleTest extends CamelTestSupport {
		return new RouteBuilder() {
			public void configure() {
    	    	from("direct:test").process(new TestProcessor()).to("mock:test");
    public void simpleTest() throws Exception {
    	MockEndpoint resultEndpoint = getMockEndpoint("mock:test");

    	template.sendBody("direct:test", "Test");