camel-users mailing list archives

From Sebarry <seanjamesba...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Camel JPA - No Persistence provider for EntityManager named camel
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:30:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get the following code to work so I can consume from a JPA
entity.

String DATASOURCE_CONTEXT = "java:jboss/datasources/WikiDS";

    	Connection result = null;
    	DataSource datasource = null;

    	try {
    		Context initialContext = new InitialContext();
    	    datasource = (DataSource)initialContext.lookup(DATASOURCE_CONTEXT);

    	    if (datasource == null) {
    	    	System.out.println("Data source is null");
    	    }
    	    else {
    	    	System.out.println("Data source is OK!!!");
    	    }
    	}
    	catch(NamingException ex) {
    		System.out.println("Naming exception is: " + ex.getMessage());
    	}

    	SimpleRegistry reg = new SimpleRegistry() ;
    	reg.put("myDataSource",datasource);

    	CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext(reg);

        ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false");
        context.addComponent("test-jms",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
        context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
            public void configure() {

from("jpa://org.apache.camel.example.jmstofile?consumer.namedQuery=step1&consumeDelete=false").to("file://test");
            }
        });

        ProducerTemplate template = context.createProducerTemplate();
        context.start();

Whatever I do I get the following exception.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.1.1:java (default-cli) on project
camel-example-jms-file: An exception occured while executing the Java class.
null: InvocationTargetException: No Persistence provider for EntityManager
named camel.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Regards,

Sean