camel-users mailing list archives

From nono <yan.w...@db-is.com>
Subject any suggestion for completionTimeout value ?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:04:04 GMT

Any suggestion for completionTimeout value? should I use it in my case? if
yes. what should be the proper value?

My scenario
 JdbcAggregationRepository

 aggregated message size will not bigger than 30KB

 shutdownRoute="Defer" with timeout=5000 , should be long enough for
completing aggregating message  before gracefully shutdown route

   <bean id="shutdown"
class="org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultShutdownStrategy">
        <property name="timeout" value="5000"/>
    </bean>

        <route id="aggregation_route"   shutdownRoute="Defer">
            <from uri="direct:aggregate" />
            <aggregate strategyRef="output_agg" completionTimeout="3000">
                <correlationExpression>
                    <simple>${header.myeventId}.${header.mysystem}</simple>
                </correlationExpression>
                <to uri="direct:aggregated"/>
            </aggregate>
        </route>