camel-users mailing list archives

From bijoy <bijoy.chaudh...@gmail.com>
Subject Queries on jetty server
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:30:14 GMT
I'm currently using Tomcat server to deploy web applications and REST
webservices. The applications and services are deployed on tomcat on need
basis but putting the necessary war file into tomcat's webapp folder.

I want to realize the similar working model using camel's jetty component. I
would like to know, using jetty...

1) If we'll be losing any important features that tomcat provides.
2) Would I gain some features that is exclusively provided by jetty server.
3) How to proceed with dynamic deployment of REST web services in jetty
server using camel:jetty components. Also how to configure jetty's
configuration parameter if needed (e.g. managing thread pool size. Through
URI options we can control some server configurations but how to do that
dynamically at runtime. Using Spring DSL, if the config xml file is updated
then will the configurations be refreshed?

Thanks for your reply!

Regards,
Bijoy