camel-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Thotapalli <>
Subject Apache Camel: MailMessage email Headers are empty
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:10:00 GMT
I am new to Apache camel. we are using Apache camel 2.11.0 to poll a
microsoft exchange Indox, using POP3 as FROM endpoint and created a bean
class to process the email message in the route before sending it to target
endpoint. The issue i have is MailMessage object return from
Exchange.getIn(MailMessage.class).getMessage() in Processor method does not
have any email headers.  I am using getAllHeaders() method which returns
null. When i put a Debug option on FROM endpoint i can see the email headers
of receiving email in the Apache camel trace. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks Sunil