camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <>
Subject Re: Unit Testing Question
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:01:36 GMT
In most cases in my code I utilize processors to do exactly what you mention.
This situation is sort of a special case where I wanted to house all of the
route logic within a single class in the java DSL.  Typically in this
project I have setup to use camel-jdbc, camel-cxf, etc as their own
endpoints and configured the beans surrounding the process within the spring

My question is geared at understanding what goes into unit testing a
processor with a test exchange and how I would accomplish that in this
particular case.   I'll look into the producer templates, as well as the
Camel In Action book I have.   I just know Camel is one of those frameworks
where the number of ways to accomplish something is great, and that often
causes me some issue when getting started with a new aspect of it.