camel-users mailing list archives

From baudoust <stephane.baudo...@ubs.com>
Subject Re: Handling ConnectException at route startup
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 14:16:36 GMT
Ok I catch the point, we do have the same behaviour in our implementation,
which is not a good news at all ...

I guess the application server, if any in this case, catch the exception, in
our case we are runing under websphere and the error appears in the
websphere log, but not is not catch by our monitoring framework.

I will then be interested by your solution if you do found any. I would go
in the direction having a class starting the camelcontext and catching
exception but I am even not sure that something would be thrown at that
level ...