camel-users mailing list archives

From Chirag Dewan <chirag.dewa...@yahoo.in>
Subject Passing a reference of MyObject to a bean
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 14:07:37 GMT
Hi all,

This may be a very straight forward thing,but I was not able to find it.

I have a route like:

public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder
{

    private MyObject myObject;

    public MyRouteBuilder(MyObject myObject)
    {

        this.myObject = myObject;

    }

    @Override
    public void configure() throws Exception
    {

        from( "file:./src/inbox").bean( MyBean.class, "process(myObject)"  ).to( "file:./src/outbox"
);

    }

And my bean:

public class MyBean{

public void process(MyObject myObject){

//some processing on myObject

}

Now I want to pass myObject instance to the bean. But somehow I was not able to do that.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chirag