camel-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <>
Subject Measuring time to make call to custom endpoint
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 22:50:20 GMT

I have a simple route defined in the Spring DSL.

     <log message="Time to make call to custom endpoint is XXXX"/>
     <bean ref="bean-name" method-name="method-name"/>

Basically, I would like to output the time taken to call the custom
endpoint. Hence, I was thinking of adding the current time as a header
before the call to the custom endpoint and then comparing this date with a
new date after the call. However, I am struggling to do the Simple
Expression language.

Any suggestions much appreciated