camel-users mailing list archives

From kcs129 <kcshy...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel - Salesforce example
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 00:21:55 GMT
I'm looking for a good example of a Salesforce query using Camel in Java.
I've been through the documentation and Camel source unit tests but have not
been successful pulling data from Salesforce.  The same query works fine
from Postman.  I'm able to submit records to Salesforce without an issues
using Camel.

This is the test case I've been trying.  I get an empty response from the
server.  Any tips or a good example of functional code is appreciated.
Thanks.

	@Test
	public void testQuery() {
		try {
			salesforceComponent.start();
			SalesforceEndpoint endpoint = (SalesforceEndpoint)
salesforceComponent.createEndpoint("query");
			endpoint.getConfiguration().setSObjectQuery("select email from Contact");
			Producer producer = endpoint.createProducer();
			producer.start();
			Exchange exchange = producer.createExchange();
			producer.process(exchange);
			SalesforceResponse response = SalesforceUtils.parseResponse(exchange);
			System.out.println("Success: " + response.isSuccess());
			System.out.println("Errors: " + response.getErrors());
			System.out.println("ID: " + response.getId());
			producer.stop();
		} catch (Exception e) {
			fail(e.getMessage());
		}