camel-users mailing list archives

From Chirag Dewan <chirag.dewa...@yahoo.in>
Subject Stream consuming in Camel
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 12:10:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Apache Camel 2.12.1. I have a use case where one of my thread is outputting data
to a stream. I need a camel consumer which consumes this stream from that thread and produces
a file using camel-file or camel-ftp.

Looking at the components,I wonder what I can effectively use here? One way I can think of
is using a producer template,which might be sending the stream of data to a queue consumer
like SEDA or Disruptor and in turn use a file or ftp producer.

I am not sure I got that right. Any other way I can consume Streams here?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

CD