camel-users mailing list archives

From jamalissimo <roman.janu...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ processing
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 05:58:50 GMT
Hello guys, I am quite new to whole activeMQ thing, but here is the thing. I
have this route which works ok, but my problem is that I have to wait till
"activemq:queue:users.add" route ends and then get result. I want it to work
in background. I simply need to send request to add user and immediately
receive response that it was added in the queue and is being processed

from("direct:addUsers")
.setHeader("group", method("usersBean", "getGroup"))
.to("activemq:queue:users.add")
.to("bean:response?method=getResponse");

I am using Karaf 2.3.1 and Camel 2.11.0

Thanks for help
-Roman