camel-users mailing list archives

From sanjbh <san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting ClassCastException in Camel route while handling response containing java.util.List
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 12:44:50 GMT
Willem,

 I tried changing the signature to List<List&lt;Book>> getBooks(); but that
didn't work. So I tried creating a wrapper class that wraps the List<Book>
and named it Books and changed the method to Books getBooks(). But still I
am getting the ClassCastException as follows:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: org.test.cxfws.domain.Book cannot be cast
to org.test.cxfws.domain.Books

Thanks.