camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF EndPoint Vs Processor
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 07:39:02 GMT
It’s dependence on do you want to hold the reference of client invocation proxy and how do
you prepare the request for invocation.
The processor way provides you a way to integrate the web service invocation code within camel
route, you need to take care of everything yourself.
You don’t need create the web service proxy yourself if you use the cxf endpoint .

--
Willem Jiang
Red Hat, Inc.