camel-users mailing list archives

From reena upadhyay <reena2...@outlook.com>
Subject How to call remote soap web service from a application using apache camel
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:06:03 GMT
Hi,

I have a  apache cxf soap service deployed on a web container tomcat.

The web service is is published on TOMCAT on URL:

http://localhost:8181/exemplar/Quote?wsdl

This wsdl has several web service operations exposed.
I want to call web service method findQuote(int quoteId) from a external application using
apache camel.

Please guide me how to invoke a soap web service by passing request parameter and how to get
the response in apache camel.

If anybody have a piece of code for this use case, then it would be of really very great help
for me.

Thanks in advance.