camel-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parallel processing
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:07:45 GMT
Seda supports parallel processing but on the consumer side.
So if you have:

from("seda:parallelSeda?concurrentConsumers=2")
.to(...)

this route will process two messages in parallel.

Looking at your route, you don't need seda endpoint to make it parallel,
you can simply replace seda with

 .threads(2)

to have the rest of the route working in parallel.

Cheers,