camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <kray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Email Alerts Upon FTP Failure
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:19:36 GMT
There is an email component in camel. SMTP specifically. You just have to
add a to() line and the appropriate configuration. A CBR is a Content Based
Router which is one of the well known Enterprise Integration Patterns. I
would advise you to get Camel in Action and read the first 2  chapters
before you do anything else. Also the book "Enterprise Integration
Patterns" would be useful to read. Without that background you will be lost
completely.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39