camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <kray...@gmail.com>
Subject Batch Timeout Question
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 01:33:27 GMT
Been looking all over the docs for this. If I have an aggregator with a
batch timeout of 1000 mills and I am running a batch of 5000 records that
takes 15 minutes, the question is would the batch timeout start after the
first record received and batch records in 1 second intervals or would it
wait for there to be 1 second between the last record received and now in
order to stop.

I guess the question is, is the timeout fixed start -> timeout or a timeout
since last aggregated exchange.

Thanks a bunch..

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39>*