camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Email Alerts Upon FTP Failure
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:13:55 GMT
Hi

I think Rejl mixed up Apache ServiceMix with another product called JBoss Fuse.
http://www.jboss.org/products/fuse

The latter has a number of examples out of the box in the examples
directory, such as the cbr which Rejl referred too.

Apache ServiceMix has a different set of examples it provides in the
examples directory. There is some Camel examples in examples/camel
such as camel-blueprint.