camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to monitor number of open files in camel?
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:25:50 GMT
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Bharath <bharath4yew@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Is there any way to monitor the number of open files in camel.

What do you mean by open files?

You can use JMX to gather all the stats you want, some people have
logged about monitoring Camel
http://camel.apache.org/articles

>    My camel applications are running in fuse fabric container 7.1.0.
>    I know this is possible using Hawtio but it supports fabric option only
> from Jboss Fuse 6.1

That is no true, hawtio can be installed in JBoss Fuse 6.1 also.
Just as you can install hawtio in other containers such as Tomcat,
WebSphere, WebLogic, Jetty, Karaf, ServiceMix etc.
http://hawt.io/getstarted/index.html

hawtio is included out of the box in JBoss Fuse 6.2 onwards.