camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Richard Kettelerij <richardkettele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR-233 and Camel-Script in OSGi environment (servicemix)
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 11:22:14 GMT
I think the issue is resolved if you just drop the camel-script dependency
(feature in Karaf terms).


On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Stephan Burkard <sburkard@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard
>
> Yes I am referring to the Simple language. I was surprised that it tries to
> load JavaScript, and if I had explicitly used a JavaScript expression, I
> would have been changed it. But it seems that it is loaded because of a
> Predicate in an onWhen clause of an onException block.
>
> That gave me the impression that I cannot fully control when a script
> language is loaded and therefore I tried to solve the problem (until now
> without success). So if there is a way to avoid loading script languages at
> all (and use Simple instead), this would be a nice workaround.
>
> Thanks
> Stephan
>
>
>
> On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Richard Kettelerij <
> richardkettelerij@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You say you only use "simple statements", are you referring to the simple
> > language (http://camel.apache.org/simple)? If so, you don't need to
> > include
> > camel-script at all. The simple language is part of camel-core and
> doesn't
> > require any external dependencies, apart from OGNL which is optional.
> >
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I suggest to find another way with SMX 4.5.x and wait for SMX 4.6
> > > which uses latest releases of all sorts. Usually OSGi is tricky and we
> > > fix once in a while some gremlins to get stuff working in OSGi. And
> > > Camel 2.9 is just too old.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Stephan Burkard <sburkard@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > > Hi Camel users
> > > >
> > > > Unfortunately I had to embed Camel 2.9 in an OSGi bundle since our
> > > platform
> > > > version is currently 2.8 and that version suffers from a bug with
> > > > errorhandling.
> > > >
> > > > However, when the route of that bundle gets the first message,
> > > camel-script
> > > > tries to create a script engine for javascript (although I only use
> > > > simple-statements?!?). That fails with the error message "No script
> > > engine
> > > > could be created for: js".
> > > >
> > > > I tried to provide the package "com.sun.script.javascript" in the
> > > > system-bundle via custom.properties file of servicemix. That works
> fine
> > > and
> > > > the import-package-statement of my bundle seems to be fulfilled on
> > bundle
> > > > startup. But the error message on consumption remains, I guess
> because
> > of
> > > > different classloaders.
> > > >
> > > > How can I provide a javascript script-engine to the embedded Camel
> 2.9
> > > > version. Is there an osgi-bundle I can also embed that provides the
> > > engine?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Stephan
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > > -----------------
> > > Red Hat, Inc.
> > > Email: cibsen@redhat.com
> > > Twitter: davsclaus
> > > Blog: http://davsclaus.com
> > > Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
> > > Make your Camel applications look hawt, try: http://hawt.io
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message