camel-users mailing list archives

From Richard Kettelerij <richardkettele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add custom header when message is rolled back to queue in transaction?
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:28:02 GMT
Otherwise (just an idea) you can try and use the onRedelivery mechanism of
Camel's DeadLetterErrorHandler. This allows you to plug-in your own
processor. Inside this processor you can use the
Exchange.REDELIVERY_COUNTER and Exchange.REDELIVERY_MAX_COUNTER properties
to figure out when it's time to set your own header.