camel-users mailing list archives

From <Ravindra.Godb...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: Passing value from one bean to one bean
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:13:22 GMT

Claire <cmthu87@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have been trying to pass one value from one bean to one bean.

*<bean id="test" ref="Process" method="readFilePath('test1')"/>* // this
bean return test1. So I would like to pass that value (test1) into another
bean. I wonder if there is a way I can pass that value which I got from
another bean?

Thanks