camel-users mailing list archives

From David <dlanag...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can Camel process PGP files which would exceed available JVM memory?
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:38:38 GMT
We are looking at mule and camel and one feature which seemed promising in
Camel was the PGP component.  My simple tests seem to indicate that when
decrypting a file, the entire contents are read into memory.  We deal with
huge files and it was pretty easy for me to produce an OutOfMemory
exception.

I am low on the Camel learning curve, but from what I have seen so far, the
pgp component does not stream.  Ideally I would like to write a custom bean
which is given an InputStream which contains the decrypted pgp file
contents.  Is this possible?

Dave