camel-users mailing list archives

From edhansen42 <e...@vsp.com>
Subject contextScan in CamelConfiguration
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:32:20 GMT
I would like to use the java equivalent of the <contextScan/> tag to have my
camel context discover my @Component annotated SpringRouteBuilder instances.

I am creating my camel context via Spring by extending the
CamelConfiguration class and annotating the class with @Configuration.

My question - what do I need to do in my CamelConfiguration class to scan
for the routes?  I found one other post on the topic, but didn't quite
understand the response.  Do I need to manually scan for the route classes
in the routes() method?  Or is there a way to retrieve route classes
directly from Spring?

Thanks