camel-users mailing list archives

From Sri <sri.tec...@googlemail.com>
Subject Acknowledgement to JMS Topic on activemq
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:06:05 GMT
Hi All,

I am consuming message from a topic and wanted send it to SOLR server as a
batch for a commit as committing on SOLR is expensive operation. How ever I
wanted to keep the message on the topic till the commit operation completes
successfully. I want to send successful acknowledgement in that case
otherwise no acknowledgement.

I am using aggregator for batching the messages how ever I couldn't get any
hold acknowledgement. Aggregator sends successful acknowledgement as soon as
it reads from the topic.

I do not want to loose any messages if by any chance SOLR doesn't commit
successfully.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sri