camel-users mailing list archives

From funkymonk <>
Subject Re: Email Alerts Upon FTP Failure
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:33:39 GMT
Thanks to all for your help.  I've done some reading and unfortunately much
of the content is way over my head   I'm a sys admin with no development
background.  As stated previously, I have several basic routes in the
Blueprint XML format.  Most of my routes grab a remote file and place it on
a FTP server, or something basic like that.  I'd like to get an email if a
route fails.  Can this be done easily within the confines of the Blueprint
XML format?   Or do I have to know Java to make this happen?

For added context, my routes essentially look like this:

           <from uri=&quot;file:// blah blah
            &lt;log message=&quot;Moving ${file:name}
            &lt;to uri=&quot;ftp://user@blah blah