camel-users mailing list archives

From funkymonk <funkymon...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Email Alerts Upon FTP Failure
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:49:38 GMT
I apologize.  I'm completely lost by this.  I've been given a Windows machine
with apache servicemix installed, and I have several sFTP routes working
using the blueprint XML template.  I'm struggling with the Camel
documentation because it never seems to resemble anything that I am
currently seeing in my environment.

I do not see a "cbr" folder in my environment.  Under the examples
directory, I only see activemq, camel, cxf, and karaf.

You mention adding relevant maven dependencies in the POM file.  I see many
pom.xml files in my apache-servicemix directory structure.  How would I know
which to modify?