camel-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Inject an endpoint into my route for testing purposes
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:30:13 GMT

Sorry to ask a few questions. I know i have asked a few recently. I have
been looking up bean and endpoint injection today but can't find a blurb on
my scenario.

I have a route which uses a file component as the from endpoint...

    			+ "doneFileName={{filename.item.trigger}}&"
    			+ "preMove={{dir.item.staging}}&"
    			+ "move={{dir.item.done}}&"
    			+ "moveFailed={{dir.item.error}}")

All my routes get loaded from spring via....

	<camelContext trace="false" id="camel"
		<propertyPlaceholder location=""

For testing purposes it is annoying when the file gets moved all the time on
processing. I want to just change it to noop for testing purposes. What is
the best way to do this. Can I do some sort of endpoint injection from