camel-users mailing list archives

From martin11 <mato.kraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random unsuccessful read from file
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 10:46:04 GMT
Hello Claus,

I set timeout on poolEnrich but the error occured again.
<camel:pollEnrich ref="timeFile" strategyRef="enrichAggregation"
timeout="10000"/>

Should it be problem (or feature) when using sendEmptyMessageWhenIdle=true
on file endpoint?

The server is always in high load and when I try to read data from file it`s
possible that file system is not responding immediately .  Do I also change
configuration of file endpoint? e.g readLockTimeout?
<camel:endpoint id="timeFile"
uri="file://{{working.folder}}/?fileName=filename.time&amp;noop=true&amp;idempotent=false&amp;readLock=none&amp;sendEmptyMessageWhenIdle=true&amp;fileExist=Override"/>