camel-users mailing list archives

From Reji Mathews <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: xpath filter question
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 03:04:56 GMT
John

What is the error?  Anything in log?  And to which component are u sending the message after
removing the processor

Reji

Ravindra.Godbole@cognizant.com wrote:

>Can you share the sample xml message ? Does it have namespace in it ?

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.