camel-users mailing list archives

From Manoranjitham G <manoranjitha...@polarisft.com>
Subject Re: Dataformat Conversion
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 08:40:27 GMT
Hi,

I found that (using Bindydataformat), but I don't know how to use that in
the code. Can you please share me some sample code.

Thank you,
Regards,
Manoranjitham G
9698585090

From:	"Charles Moulliard-2 [via Camel]" <ml-node
            +s465427n5742765h97@n5.nabble.com>
To:	Manoranjitham G <manoranjitham.g@polarisft.com>
Date:	11/07/2013 01:56 PM
Subject:	Re: Dataformat Conversion

To handle FIX Dataformat, you can use camel-bindy and camel-quickfix to
communicate with the FIX servers

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Manoranjitham G <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to convert the consumed message(from http component ) which is in
> xml
> format to FIX message format and produce it  to Tcp/Ip component
>

> --

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

below:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Dataformat-Conversion-tp5742759p5742765.html

To unsubscribe from Dataformat Conversion, click here.
NAML

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com