camel-users mailing list archives

From "Siano, Stephan" <stephan.si...@sap.com>
Subject org.apache.camel.spi.Synchronization contract
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 06:56:26 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about a Synchronization object installed to an exchange with exchange.addOnCompletition():

Is there a known execution path that neither the onComplete() nor the onFailure() method are
called after an exchange has ended (e.g. in conjunction with some onException handler)?

>From the description of the interface description I assumed that one of these methods
is always called when the exchange endsm but I would like to verify that this is really correct.

Thanks and best regards
Stephan