camel-users mailing list archives

From Lothar Werzinger <>
Subject Re: Questions about oncurrent consumers and activemq
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 06:33:39 GMT
On Nov 6, 2013 10:23 PM, "kraythe ." <> wrote:
> What is the velocity of the messages arriving at the queue? It might be a
> single consumer eating them all as fast as they are delivered. You might
> have a race condition. Try preloading the queue with a lot of messages
> before starting the route. Id be interested in the results.

I pre-populated the queue with 30 messages.
The route was the only consumer accessing the queue at the time and it was
started after the queue had all entries in it.

Lothar Werzinger

Sent from a mobile device.

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,
please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not
in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a
whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore Tradescape will
not be liable for the message if modified.