camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Apache Camel integration with Syncope
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:51:43 GMT
Hi

Yeah we love when other projects integrate with Camel. And not always
Camel having to integrate with you.
So good luck with the integration of these two ASF projects.

And let us know how it goes.

We have a list of external components at the bottom of this page
http://camel.apache.org/components

So maybe if you integrate with Camel as a Camel component, then we can
later add your component to that list when its ready.

--
Claus Ibsen