camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.camel.spi.Synchronization contract
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:47:55 GMT
Yes when the exchange is done being routed the Synchroniztion is
called. This happens when the UoW of the Exchange is done.

The Camel in Action book, chapter 9, section 9.5 covers this in much
more details.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Siano, Stephan <stephan.siano@sap.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about a Synchronization object installed to an exchange with exchange.addOnCompletition():
>
> Is there a known execution path that neither the onComplete() nor the onFailure() method
are called after an exchange has ended (e.g. in conjunction with some onException handler)?

> From the description of the interface description I assumed that one of these methods
is always called when the exchange endsm but I would like to verify that this is really correct.

--
Claus Ibsen