camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel transacted route
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 13:53:28 GMT
Hi

I suggest to make a simpler use-case to see if you can get that
working, eg something that just do a  couple of JDBC inserts to see if
you can have it commit and rollback as expected with TX in a Camel
route.

eg is often to setup all that JDBC / DataSource / Spring TX stuff that
can be a bit tricky to get all pieces right.

And use as simple as possible Camel route, eg just from X to Y to Z etc.