camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS acknowledgement message to calling endpoint
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:46:51 GMT
Do you mean you need to send some kind of ack back from the mina consumer?

Also mind about InOnly or InOut over the JMS endpoint.
Since you have mina with sync=true, then the message exchange pattern
is InOut, which means request/reply over the JMS endpoint.

Is this what you want?

If not you need to set InOnly, so the message sent over JMS is InOnly
(fire and forget)
    .to(ExchangePattern.InOnly, "test-jms:queue:test.queue")

You can see more details here
http://camel.apache.org/request-reply.html

And then you can do a message translation afterwards to set the
message to some kind of ACK to send back over the mina consumer

from mina
  to jms
  transform(constant("ACK"))

                           }