camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS request/reply - Exclusive Mode -shared reply queue - with different request queues
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:09:39 GMT
Use the same endpoint, but set a header to override the destination to send to

See section _Reuse endpoint and send to different destinations
computed at runtime_
http://camel.apache.org/jms

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Petter Nordlander
<Petter.Nordlander@enfo.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone had any luck with sharing a reply queue in exclusive mode between various request
queues?

> ie.  by creating dynamic URI:s with
> "jms:queue:<runtime_lookup_queue_name>?replyTo=REPLY.QUEUE&replyToType=Exclusive"
> The URIs are invoked in a single route in a single camel context, but different requests
are routed to different request queues.

> From what I can tell, Camel creates new consumers on REPLY.QUEUE for each request queue,
but only one is actually working (the first created).

> Someone that has worked with this kind of setups, is there any way to share the reply
queue without going for "replyToType=Shared" which is slow.

--
Claus Ibsen