camel-users mailing list archives

From Bob Jolliffe <bobjolli...@gmail.com>
Subject Join after a split
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:54:22 GMT
Hi

I have a route which takes a database query result set, splits it by row,
then proceses each row using another  route with seda endpoint.  Something
like:

<route id="synch-rm" autoStartup="true">
      <description>Get updates from dhis db and post to
registry</description>
      <to uri="sql:{{hmisdb.selectOus}}?dataSource=#dhisdb"/>

      <!-- process rows concurrently -->
      <split>
        <simple>${in.body}</simple>
        <to uri="seda:newFacility"/>
      </split>
   <log message="Done"/>
</route>

Is there I can cause the main thread in this route to wait until all the
seda:newFacility routes are complete before getting to the log message?

Bob